Did you know that yoga is so much more than just a fitness routine? Yoga has the power to completely change your life!
When we think of yoga, we usually think of super slim people in tights, contorting their bodies into bizarre shapes. We rationalize that it is physically impossible for us to do yoga and so we go back to our lives never even giving this life improving practice a try.
What if I were to tell you that the yoga you think you know is only one small aspect of yoga?
The real yoga came out of the Vedic culture thousands of years ago. It has since been adopted and adapted by various religions and modern fitness gurus. The real yoga is a practical philosophy that can be adapted by any individual to live a meaningful and peaceful life.
In this audiobook you’ll learn:
- The history of Yoga and the different philosophies
- The various practices of Hatha Yoga
- How to get started with body postures
- How to perform breath control exercises
- All about the Kundalini Awakening
- Three Yoga’s for three types of people
- How to integrate the king of all Yoga’s: Raja Yoga, into your life
- Plus, so much more….
This audiobook will give you a complete understanding of what yoga truly is and how to incorporate yoga in your daily life. You’ll be empowered to get started on the path of yoga and completely change your life.