** LIMITED TIME OFFER! Get a Free 35-minute Chakra Balancing Audio Meditation When You Purchase This Book! Details Inside! **
Begin learning all about Chakras and start at the “Root”
Do You Find It Difficult to Make Money “Stick” To You? Has Your Weight Been a Problem No Matter What You Try? Do You Feel Insecure and Lack Focus?
Sometimes, no matter what we do, we find it difficult to meet our even most basic financial needs. We can also feel insecure and turn to overeating as a way to compensate. We may suffer from a fear of moving forward in life or we may not be grounded and give up on projects easily. Why?
You May Suffer From an Unbalanced Root Chakra
Luckily, Mirtha Contreras, a trained practitioner with close to 20 years of experience in a variety of energy and spiritual healing methods, has come to share her easy-to-understand teachings and techniques in her book “The Root Chakra”, the first of The Healing Energy Series. You will learn not only the basics of chakras but how you can easily heal yourself with many different techniques.
Heal Yourself by Learning The Basics of Energy Healing and Applying These Easy Techniques
- What Exactly is a Chakra? What do Chakras Do?
- How do you know if your chakras are unbalanced? What happens?
- What is the Root Chakra? What happens if it is imbalanced?
- Why can a Root Chakra imbalance affect your weight, the way you earn money, and your sense of security?
- What can cause your Root Chakra to become blocked?
- 10 techniques you can do on your own to balance your root chakra, including meditations, affirmations and self-discovery exercises
- 12 MORE simple ways to balance your root chakra (things you would never even have considered, like wearing red shoes!)
- Foods you can eat to help activate your first chakra
- An overview of 5 other more advanced techniques you can use for root chakra balancing including gemstone therapy, yoga poses, Reiki and more.
People LOVE This Book
“I loved how easy and simple Mirtha explained how and what the root chakra is. She really covered everything from exercises to how to balance it. Loved loved loved this book!!”
“Easy to read and understand even if you are a complete beginner.”
“It’s a very easy helpful book and the exercises are so easy and so deep. Mirtha is a great teacher, friend, supporter and knowledgeable professional.”
“Easy to follow, enlightening, very well documented and written. I am lloking forward reading the next volumes of the serie as soon as they come out.”