Glad you made it. If you’re new to Zen Caffeine, welcome! This is a great place to start. If you’re not, and wanna dive into my latest content, click here to get to the good stuff.
You might be wondering what this site is all about, if it’s for you. Well…are you on a spiritual journey? Discovering the path of personal growth and empowerment? Working to create the life of your dreams? Wanting peace, freedom, joy?
Me, too. And that’s exactly what I write about – my experiences as a young woman with an old soul, on a quest for personal empowerment and a peaceful Zenlife. That’s the short answer, anyway.
Enough about me though – you’re here for some killer content, right?
I thought so. Check the “popular posts” sidebar for readers’ favorites or look below for some of mine; I hope they’ll give you a good picture of what Zen Caffeine is all about.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Don’t let fear of discomfort stand in the way of new experiences!
- Plunged into bravery: My tale of escaping the cube farm and tasting sweet freedom.
- Cleaning out the closets: the importance of clearing physical space for your dreams.
- Comparison is for chumps! Bask in your stand-alone beauty.
- Kinda-sorta owning my passion: My struggle to take pride in my writing.
- Returning to the present: a lesson in mindfulness.
- Showing up, one day at a time: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
Again, I warmly welcome you to Zen Caffeine. Grab a steaming cup o’ somethin’, settle in and enjoy.
Peace, love and a steaming cup of Zen,